The next generation interventional resection device
The EndoRotor® is a next generation interventional resection device designed to address the challenges of necrosectomy procedures, sessile lesions and incomplete resections.
The EndoRotor® is indicated for endoscopic removal of necrotic pancreas tissue and resection of tissue from within the GI tract. The tool resects and aspires tissue simultaneously through a catheter inserted into the working channel of an endoscope.
This interventional tool replaces multiple instruments and the time necessary for instrument exchange.
- Single resection tool designed for necrotic pancreas tissue and mucosal lesions.
- Can replace multiple instruments and thus eliminate the time necessary for exchange of instruments.
- Designed to make necrosectomy procedures safe and faster.
- Designed to remove sessile and flat lesions through simultaneous cutting and aspirating.
- Designed to address the challenges of tissue bridges.
- Designed to remove tissue around the lateral margin.
|ER 10-01||Endorotor® Catheter||1|
|ER EGD 10-01||Endorotor® EGD Catheter||1|
|ERC 20-01||Endorotor® Console, with foot pedal and power cord||1|
|ER 30-01||Endorotor® Specimen Trap||50|
|ER 40-01||Endorotor® Filter||100|
Request more information at the contact button.
We will be happy to assist.