Compatible with the BARD® MAGNUM® Biopsy Instrument
The M•Biopsy® biopsy needle system is used to harvest 19mm high quality histological biopsy samples for clinical examination. The user-friendly spacer handle facilitates easy and precise placement of the needle in the biopsy instrument.
The spacer handle can also be used as a handle in case of manual needle insertion into the patient. M•Biopsy® needles are available in a wide range of gauge sizes and centimetre lengths.
Coaxial introducer needles designed specifically to the M•Biopsy® needle are available in many gauge sizes.
BARD® and MAGNUM® are trademarks of C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Echogenic needle tip facilitates precise ultrasound guidance placement.
- Excellent echogenic needle tip technology provides a smooth frictionless surface.
- Extremely easy to load into the biopsy instrument.
- Color coded size print indicates gauge size of the needle.
- Centimeter markings facilitate precise depth placement.
Request more information at the contact button.
We will be happy to assist.