HemCon® OneStop™ Vascular is a hemostatic dressing for the external, temporary control of severely bleeding wounds intended for emergency use.
HemCon® OneStop™ Vascular also controls bleeding in patients following hemodialysis and is indicated for the control of bleeding from the skin at percutaneous needle access, vascular access and percutaneous catheter access sites.
HemCon® OneStop™ Vascular is fabricated from chitosan, a naturally occurring, biocompatible polysaccharide.
An ideal solution for safe bleeding control.
- Rapid control of bleeding
- Hemostasis in patients on anticoagulation therapy
- Provides an antibacterial barrier to MRSA, VRE, and many others
- Maintains structural Integrity - won’t crack, crumble, shed, or become saturated
- Clinically proven to reduce hold times
- Can be used as an adjunct with mechanical closure devices
The dressing is indicated for the following wounds: skin surface puncture sites, vascular procedure sites, and sites involving percutaneous catheters.
|1102||HemCon® OneStop™ 4 cm x 4 cm||10|
|1103||HemCon® OneStop™ 5 cm x 5 cm||10|
Request more information at the contact button.
We will be happy to assist.