Intuit™ Ultrasound Probe Covers
Utilizing CIVCO’s premium CIV-Flex™ material
Introducing a new line of transducer covers utilizing CIVCO’s premium CIV-Flex™ material and delivering simplified application mechanisms for an improved user experience across all sterile ultrasound procedures.
The Intuit series allows convenient placement of gel and simple application onto the transducer along with a three-dimensional “box end” for distortion-free scanning. Sterile procedure kits include transducer cover, sterile gel packet and colored elastic bands.
Covers and bands are not made with natural rubber latex.
- Open face for easy insertion of transducer
- Pull-tab designed for consistent deployment without breaching sterile field
- Interior band remains intact eliminating need for sliding additional bands down the cord
- Sterile applicator includes diagram indicating cover placemen direction on probe
- Easy deployment over the transducer for complete sterile field
- Designed to eliminate variability in procedure set-up
- Band snaps into place when cover is applied, eliminating the need for secondary band application around transducer and cord
- Quick solution to replace tacky-residue wound dressing alternatives
- Sterile applicator indicates placement for proper probe application
- Open face for easy insertion of the transducer
|610-1311||Intuit Roll™ Sterile 14 x 91.5 cm accordion folded CIV-Flex cover on applicator||24|
|610-1347||Intuit Roll™ Sterile 14 x 147.3 cm accordion folded CIV-Flex cover on applicator||24|
|610-1310||Intuit Glide™ Sterile 14 x 91.5 cm rolled CIV Flex cover||24|
|610-1316||Intuit Glide™ Sterile 14 x 147.3 cm rolled CIV Flex cover||24|
|610-1312||Intuit SnapFIT™ Sterile 14 x 30 cm accordion folded CIV-Flex cover on applicator||24|
Request more information at the contact button.
We will be happy to assist.