M•Drain® Centesis Catheter
Over the needle catheter designed for small abscess fluid aspirations and short-term drainage procedures
The M•Drain® Centesis Catheter is an over the needle catheter designed for small abscess fluid aspirations and short-term drainage procedures.
Drainage is accomplished by puncturing the body cavity or organ with a hollow needle and aspirating the contents with a syringe or into an appropriate collection container.
- Radiopaque and Kink-Resistant catheter material
- Two large oval “skived” holes to aid in maximum drainage flow and reduction of clogging
- Unique tapering provides smooth transition between needle and catheter for easy and precise placement
- Coated catheter for easy insertion
- Echogenic needle tip to aid in ultrasound visibility
- Clear needle hub allows for visual flashback confirmation
- Porous vent plug allows air to exit catheter during insertion and protects clinicians from fluid leakage
|D40104007-CE||4F x 7 CM||10|
|D40104010-CE||4F x 10 CM||10|
|D40104015-CE||4F x 15 CM||10|
|D40105007-CE||5F x 7 CM||10|
|D40105010-CE||5F x 10 CM||10|
|D40105015-CE||5F x 15 CM||10|
|D40105020-CE||5F x 20 CM||10|
Request more information at the contact button.
We will be happy to assist.