Bone Marrow Biopsy Needles
The SnareCoil® Bone Marrow Biopsy Needle is a specimen capturing device that has been introduced to minimize the need for external manipulations of the needle and to help the user ensure recovery of adequate specimens.
The SnareCoil® Bone Marrow Biopsy needle is a specimen capturing needle that incorporates a tiny internal snare mechanism that coils around the tip of the specimen after it has entered the needle and thereby captures it.
- Ergonomically designed to minimize hand and arm fatigue.
- Extra sharp trocar point on needle stylet allows for easy penetration of the cortex.
- Marked probe, allowing clinician to verify specimen retention.
- ISO Luer fitting in handle.
- “OPEN” and “CLOSED” position designations for internal SNARECOIL®.
- Cannula has “Quintuple Peaks” providing superior coring ability.
- Tip probe guide to help facilitate safe placement of probe during specimen removal.
- NeedleVISE™ protection included for securing sharps after use
|RBN-84||8G x 4 inch (10 cm)||10|
|RBN-86||8G x 6 inch (15 cm)||10|
|RBN-114S||11G x 4 inch (10 cm)||10|
|RBN-116||11G x 6 inch (15 cm)||10|
|RBN-133||13G x 3 inch (8 cm)||10|
Request more information at the contact button.
We will be happy to assist.