Tumark® Breast Biopsy Markers
Sand-blasted nitinol breast biopsy markers designed to provide excellent visibility in ultrasound imaging
The Tumark® family marker systems non-absorbent and self-expanding nitinol material enables long-term stability and visibility.
The markers are easily deployed single-handed with a low-profile 18G delivery device for minimal invasive and precise marking of breast lesion. Intelligent and differentiated three-dimensional shapes allow for ultrasound visibility from all transducer positions and provides tissue fixation.
- Designed for excellent visibility in ultrasound imaging.
- Visible in all imaging modalities including mammography, ultrasound and MRI.
Innovative marker shapes
- Four distinctive shapes to provide a wide range of marker options, and easy distinction between multiple biopsy sites.
- Ergonomic 18G handle grips with easy-to-use slider for convenient one-handed positioning of the marker.
- Immediate marker expansion.
- MRI compatible handle available
|Ref. no||Description||Needle size||Marker size||Handle type||Qty/box|
|271590||Tumark Vision||18G x 12 cm||7 x 3,5 mm||Long||10|
|271560||Tumark Professional U||18G x 12 cm||4,2 x 4 mm||Long||10|
|601570||Tumark Professional U - MRI compatible||18G x 12 cm||4,2 x 4 mm||Long||10|
|271500||Tumark Professional Q||18G x 12 cm||4 x 3,5 mm||Short||10|
|271555||Tumark Professional Q||18G x 12 cm||4 x 3,5 mm||Long||10|
|271512||Tumark Eye||18G x 12 cm||7,5 x 2,5 mm||Long||10|
Tumark® Professional U
Tumark® Professional Q
Tumark® Vision - Ultrasound visibility
Tumark® U - Ultrasound visibility
Tumark® Q - Ultrasound visibility
Tumark® Eye - Ultrasound visibility
Request more information at the contact button.
We will be happy to assist.