Bone Marrow Biopsy Needle
The Tweezer® Bone Marrow Biopsy Needle is a specimen capturing device that has been introduced to minimize the need for external manipulation of the needle and to help the user ensure recovery of adequate specimens.
The ergonomically designed “Twist-Lock” handle, combined with the stylet point, allows easy penetration of hard bone and keeps the handle assembly intact during bone penetration.
- Extra Sharp Stylet Point designed for quick and easy penetration
- Double Cutting Edges on the tapered distal cannula for superior coring
- Unique Extraction Cannula captures and retains marrow specimens
- Centimeter Markings for estimated depth of penetration
- Ergonomic Handle designed to minimize hand and arm fatigue
- Marked Probe to verify specimen length before extraction
- NeedleVISE™ protection included for securing sharps after use
|RTN-84-T||8G x 4 inch (10 cm)||10|
|RTN-86-T||8G x 6 inch (15 cm)||10|
|RTN-114-T||11G x 4 inch (10 cm)||10|
|RTN-116-T||11G x 6 inch (15 cm)||10|
Request more information at the contact button.
We will be happy to assist.